Healthy Cucumber Salad. Easy recipe for a summer time side dish or appetizer.
Healthy Cucumber Salad
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion peeled and thinly diced
- 3 small roma tomatoes thinly diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
Place the cucumbers, onions & tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside. In a bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad Toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.