Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie | No Bake. It’s almost that time of year to start making berry pies.
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie is to die for.
This No-Bake Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie recipe is made with a two-ingredient graham cracker crust.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie | No Bake
Graham cracker crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
Strawberry cream cheese filling
- 2 heaping cups strawberries, hulled and pureed
- 2 cups cream cheese (16oz)
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 vanilla beans* (or 2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Blend strawberries with a hand blender until smooth.
- Place a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and set a fine mesh strainer on top.
- Pour strawberries through the strainer into the saucepan.
- Press fruit and liquid through the strainer and discard solids.
- Bring to a boil for about 5-10 minutes until it is reduced by half.
- Put into a bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter just until combined. Transfer to a parchment paper layered 9" round spring pan.
- Evenly press crumbs into the bottom and the sides of the pan with the back of a measuring cup. Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl mix with a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment cream cheese on medium speed until creamy for about 1 minute.
- Add strawberries, sugar, and vanilla* and mix until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until soft peaks form for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour filling into crust and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours until the filling is firm.
Check out more of our Cakes and Cupcakes Recipes